Course Booking Terms & Conditions
All bookings are secured with the payment of a deposit.
- Payment for courses will be upon invoice or as agreed between the client and Saracen Solutions (UK) Ltd.
- Cancellations can be taken under the following conditions
- Full refund of full course fees if cancellation more than 14 days prior to the start of the course.
- Half refund of full course fees if cancellation 3-14 days prior to the start of the course.
- No refund if cancellation is less than 3 days prior to the start of the course if the place can not be filled, there may be a cancellation fee.
- Where Saracen Solutions (UK) Ltd have to cancel courses they will find an alternative date for the course, however, if this is not convenient for the client they will receive a full refund.
- No certificates will be applied for until full payment has been received, unless previously agreed.
- Complaints must be put in writing to Saracen Solutions (UK) Ltd at 24 Mayfield Drive, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY2 6PB within 14 days of the end of the course.
Terms of Working Together as a Consultant
We think that it’s important when starting to work together and looking to develop a successful long-term relationship, the expectations are made clear from the start.
This is basically what we agree to do for you and what we need you to do for us, in order to get the best return from our relationship.
No long, complicated legal contracts, just a clear understanding.
We hope you agree?
What you can expect from us:
- We will respond to all emails/messages within a maximum of 8 working hours. If the requirement is more urgent, please call 01743 364716 / 07801 441249
- After we have completed your initial audit and agreed the work to be completed, we will agree a completion date of the initial work as per the quote.
- You will have a hard copy of the relevant documents and an electronic copy of the documents sent to you.
- To keep in touch as necessary and relevant for your business.
- All the documents will be relevant and specific to your business.
- We will not do anything to jeopardise the integrity of your business.
- We can review your level of service and the pricing at any reasonable stage through the working relationship.
What we expect from you:
- To sign up for GoCardless and make payments simple for all.
- Prompt response – we will give you a few days’ notice for most things, but if we need a more urgent response, we will call and leave a message. Delays in responding may delay your service.
- Let us know if there have been any relevant changes within your business, or significant accidents or incidents.
- No other person to make changes to the documents without our knowledge.
- Within the first 8 weeks of the provision of your documents to have checked and made us aware of relevant changes to be made.
- To refer us to your contacts once you are happy with our service.
- Keep us up to date with your expectations of our service for your business.
- To be able to ensure a smooth run of things are terms are 14 days unless otherwise agreed.
- To make life simpler for everyone, we use GoCardless for regular payments.
The invoice date runs in line with the commencement date of the service. Payment is then collected 7 days from the invoice date. Invoices are emailed on the day they are produced.
A mandate will be sent at the same time the first invoice is produced. This is fully protected by the direct debit guarantee and you will receive an email from GoCardless prior to any payments being collected. www.gocardless.com
- We cannot guarantee no accidents or incidents, but we can say that we will reduce the accidents and the ability to claim.
- We guarantee that we will respond to any email from you within 8 working hours, if the requirement is urgent please call 07801 441249.
- We do not keep you on any given contract length, if you are on a monthly retainer we ask you to give us a year to prove our worth. If not the full year we ask you to cover the full quote given at the beginning of the contract.
- We require 1 months’ notice from the previous invoice date to cancel our services. The notice period commences from the date of the next invoice and must be received by email.
- On completion of a contract any information will be kept for 3 years and then removed.
We are looking forward to working with you and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.